LOW-INTEREST OPTIONS CAN GET YOU HIGHLY NEEDED CASH.
Are your funds tied up in other investments? Use the equity in your property! A Commercial Line of Credit gives you a low-interest cash option compared to some high-interest options such as credit cards and personal loans.
Some of the most common uses of a Commercial Line of Credit include:
- Consolidate credit card debt
- Property Improvements
- Fund day-to-day operations
- Fund the purchase of other investments
A SECURITY BLANKET
Don’t have a use for your property’s equity right now? That’s OK! You only pay interest on the money you use, but you’re protected if you have any unforeseen large expenses.
- No Annual Maintenance Fee
- No Withdrawal Fees for all withdrawals over $100
- Must be secured by your commercial property as a first mortgage or as a second mortgage (but only if Lisle Savings Bank has the first mortgage)
- Maximum Loan-To-Value (LTV) ratio of 70%
- Maximum Term: 84 months
- One point, plus closing fees
- $5.00 minimum draw violation fee for all withdrawals under $100