In an effort to earn a relationship with you for generations to come, LSB has included unique benefits to first time homebuyers. With a 10% down payment, you become eligible for LSB’s First Time Homebuyer Program, which includes:
- Low Closing Costs – You don't pay any lender fees. We waive them all!
- Low Monthly Payment – You receive a low mortgage rate and don’t have to pay Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI).
- Mortgage Rate Security – Don't stress about changing mortgage rates with our 75-day mortgage rate lock AND you'll be eligible for a free mortgage rate float down if mortgage rates decrease. Call for details.
- Loan Modifications - While we offer great rates, there is still potential for them to decrease in the future and because we don't sell our loans, you are eligible to adjust the terms of your mortgage quicker and easier through our Loan Modification Program.
- Relationship Focused - As a portfolio lender, getting a mortgage with us is more like a partnership than a business deal. Our experienced team works to ensure you get a mortgage you can afford and if faced with a hardship, we'll be here to listen.
- Commission-Free - Our Loan Officers aren't commission-based or distracted by quotas. Instead, they are focused on creating Relationships for Generations through honesty and integrity.
- Flexible - A round peg doesn't fit in a square hole! All credit decisions are based on your individual circumstances, not the secondary mortgage market guidelines. Self-employed? Recent job change? We'll look into it!
- Portfolio Lender - We will service and hold your mortgage for the life of the loan.
- Money Stays Local - To help build and improve the local community.
- Premium Customer Service - You talk to real people - not automated phone systems or call centers.
Local Lenders that Speak your Language
You’ll have lots of questions, and banking terminology isn’t easy to understand. Your Loan Officer at LSB will offer honest guidance and clear explanations about your mortgage, without the jargon.
The combination of working with a local lending team and the resources that are available, help you avoid the complexities when applying for your mortgage.
- Pre-Approvals tell you how much you can borrow.
- An Online Application makes it easy for you to apply whenever and wherever is most convenient to you.
- Financial Calculators to inform and guide your decisions.
- Premium Customer Service makes it easy to get answers and because LSB doesn’t sell your mortgage, you can avoid automated phone systems or call centers.