- Mortgage Rate Security – Don't stress about changing mortgage rates with our 75-day mortgage rate lock AND you'll be eligible for a free mortgage rate float down if mortgage rates decrease. Call for details.
- Loan Modifications - While we offer great rates, there is still potential for them to decrease in the future and because we don't sell our loans, you are eligible to adjust the terms of your mortgage quicker and easier through our Loan Modification Program.
- Relationship Focused - As a portfolio lender, getting a mortgage with us is more like a partnership than a business deal. Our experienced team works to ensure you get a mortgage you can afford and if faced with a hardship, we'll be here to listen.
- Commission-Free - Our Loan Officers aren't commission-based or distracted by quotas. Instead, they are focused on creating Relationships for Generations through honesty and integrity.
- Flexible - A round peg doesn't fit in a square hole! All credit decisions are based on your individual circumstances, not the secondary mortgage market guidelines. Self-employed? Recent job change? We'll look into it!
- Portfolio Lender - We will service and hold your mortgage for the life of the loan.
- Money Stays Local - To help build and improve the local community.
- Premium Customer Service - You talk to real people - not automated phone systems or call centers.
A GREAT RATE IS JUST THE START OF A GREAT RELATIONSHIP.
Most mortgage customers come to us for our great rates. But they stay with us thanks to the additional benefits each individual mortgage product provides. Find out which one is right for you. And discover how "Relationships for Generations" is so much more than a line in our logo.
View Mortgage Products
Rates are accurate as of .
LTV = Loan to Value
- Loans are for owner occupied properties only. Fixed term mortgages can be used for condominiums and townhouses. Maximum loan $999,999.00.
- All payment examples and APRs are based on $165,000 loan amounts. Property insurance is required. Flood insurance may be required. Payment examples do not include amounts for taxes and insurance. Real estate tax escrow may be required.
- Rates are subject to change, APR = Annual Percentage Rate
- On-line rates are for information only. While we make every effort to keep them current and accurate, inaccurate rates will not be honored.
- The above rates are for loans within the bank’s market area of DuPage, Will, and Kane County. Please call for additional information. All loans are subject to the bank’s underwriting standards