It's your money, why not use it?
You've been faithfully making mortgage payments for years. Meanwhile, home values have shot up. You find yourself sitting on a great deal of equity. That's money you can tap into today. For home improvements. College costs. Even paying down high credit card debt. See how a Home Equity Line of Credit can make better use of the equity you've built up.
A SECURITY BLANKET
Don't have a use for your home's equity right now? That's OK! You only pay interest on the money you use, but you'll be ready if you have any unforeseen large expenses.
- No Annual Maintenance Fee
- No Withdrawal Fees for all withdrawals over $100
- Must be secured by your primary residence as a first mortgage or as a second mortgage - only if Lisle Savings Bank has the first mortgage.
- Fast Approval
- Competitive Rates
- Minimal Closing Costs
- Only the interest is due every month
- Balance is due at the end of the term
*Be sure to check with your tax advisor to determine your eligibility for tax-deductibility of any interest paid on a home equity loan.