See which option makes clearer sense for you.
With just a glance, this simple grid will help you weigh your options. And that can help lighten the load of running your business.
|Home Business Checking
|EZ Business Checking
|Business Ownership Restrictions
|EIN # Not Required
|EIN # Required
|Minimum Opening Deposit
|Monthly Service Charge
|$7 if the Balance Falls Below $700
|$10 Regardless of Balance
|View Interest Rates
- Bill Pay gives you the freedom to pay bills when, how, and where you like.
- Access to Zelle® is a fast, safe and easy way to send money to friends, family, and others you trust.1
- Mobile Capture lets you deposit checks with a few taps and camera clicks.
- Transfers make it easy to move money between accounts.
- Alerts & Notifications are available so you can get updates on your balance, transfers, and more!
- Mobile Wallet to add your Lisle Savings Bank Debit Card to your phone to make secure payments in-store or online.
1U.S. checking or savings account is required to use Zelle®. Transactions between enrolled consumers typically occur in minutes and generally do not incur transaction fees. Zelle® and the Zelle® related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
Come Meet Your Lisle Savings Bank Team
Stop by one of our convenient Lisle Savings Bank locations today to meet your banker and get all the information you need on each of our checking accounts. Tell us about yourself—your life goals, your dreams, and your expectations. Trust us to recommend the checking account that will work best for your needs.